Why Wheat Grass ?
Wheat-grass is the Nature's best product containing group of multifunctional Nutrient such as :-
Chlorophyll, Amino acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Flavonoids , Saponins & Essential Fatty Acids [EFAs]
What is Benefits of Wheat Grass ?
It is a quality product containing wheat-grass as its ingredient. Wheat grass is a complete food containing :
- 13 macro minerals
- More than 75 Trace minerals
- All the 20 Amino acids
- 13 Vitamins
- Essential Fatty Acids ( EFAs)
1. Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in almost all the plants and is vital for photosynthesis , which allows plant to obtain energy through sunlight.
2. Flavonoids or Bioflavonoids also collectively called as Vitamin P and citrin are a class of plant secondary metabolite. They are known for their antioxidant activity in addition to the anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor activities.
3. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and also play a vital role in the metabolism.
4. Saponins are phytochemicals which are found in most vegetables and herbs. They help in improving the functions of the lymphatic system, in turn helping to detoxify the body. In addition to this, they demonstrate antimicrobial properties particularly against fungi and additionally against bacteria and protozoa.
5. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are healthy fats or good fats which are essential for the human body, but the human body cannot synthesize and hence must be obtained through diet. These fatty acids support the cardiovascular, reproductive, nervous and immune systems.
6. Minerals Just like Vitamins, minerals help the body grow, develop and stay healthy. They play a vital role in the biological processes.
7. Vitamins are essential for nervous system, building body tissues, good vision, wound healing, formation of red blood cells, building immunity.
8. Enzymes are energized protein molecules found in the living cells. They catalyze and regulate all the biochemical reactions occurring in the human body.
Due to its multi-functional nutrients,
Wheat grass has strong anti-oxidant properties
along with additional benefits
Wheat Grass as a KING OF ALKALINE Foods :
The Human blood is slightly alkaline , pH level being between 7.35 & 7.45. This alkaline environment is best for all the enzymatic, immunological and repair mechanisms to function in the best way. But many of the biochemical functioning and many other fundamental processes produce lots of acid. So to balance this, it is good to have alkaline food.
Wheat-grass is a potent alkaliser. Due to its very high Relative pH value , it is considered as the King of Alkaline food.*
Why Herbal Hills Wheat-O-Power ?
- Organic Certified Wheat-grass
- Certified through USFDA, NOCA & NPOP
- Has good amount of Protein
- Has good amount of Chlorophyll
- Surety of Quality
- Tested for the Presence of Flavonoids to be sure of its antioxidant effect
- Tested for the Presence of Saponins to be sure of its detoxification effect
- Tested for pH Value
- Absence of Moulds
- Absence of Heavy metals
- Cost Effective than the other wheat-grass products available in USA
Growing Condition of Wheat Grass at Herbal Hills Farms
International Quality standards adhered to give the best quality of Wheat Grass :-
- Location : In the POLLUTION FREE Sahyadri Mountain range in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The Wheat Grass is Organically grown and is Certified Organically processed as per Indian Standard & in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S Dept. of Agriculture.
- Water : Filtered water used for cultivation of Wheat-grass is sourced from Indrayani River.
- Soil : Fertility of the Soil is maintained though the usage Organic Inputs, Vermicompost, Biofertilisers, produced in house.
- Production of Wheat-grass : Ancient knowledge with modern cultivation is practiced in soil conditioning, seed treatment, sowing & harvesting to get best results.
- Method of growing : Outdoor
- Harvesting : It is done on the 8th day of sowing when it is about 6-8 inches in height.
- Drying : Upon harvest, the wheat-grass is dried immediately at low temperature to ensure that the maximum nutrient contents are retained at Hi-tech processing Unit near Cultivation farm.
Market Overview of Antioxidants
- Wildly popular over the last few decades. Antioxidants are now well known by many consumers.
- According to Nutrition Business Journal, 2006 total antioxidant sales in the U.S. were $3 billion, representing 4.5% growth from the year before.
- Last year, the majority of growth came from sales of herbal/botanical antioxidants, which shot up 43% in food, drug and mass market channels.
- Consumer trends indicate shoppers are aware of antioxidants and associate them with discreet health benefits, such as :*
- Cancer prevention (63%)
- Improved immunity (47%)
- Improved heart health (44%)
- Removing free radicals (35%)
- Improved memory (28%)
- Eye health (27%)
- Clearer skin (26%)
- Fewer wrinkles (21%) * "2007 Health Focus Trends Report"
- During the past two years, antioxidants derived from tropical fruits such as Açaï, Acerola cherry, Mangosteen, Camu camu and coffee berry have received significant attention from consumers and researchers.
- Antioxidants have been successful from the point of "Protection / Prevention"
- Target customer : The faces of antioxidant consumers are rapidly changing and becoming indistinguishable. In the past, lines were clearly drawn separating products targeted specifically to women and those targeted to men. Today, it is quite another story; the antioxidant consumer is male, female, young and old.. it is everyone.
- Plant-based polyphenols are growing much faster than isolated carotenoids because they are found naturally in functional foods, such as green tea, chocolate and red wine.
HERBAL HILLS Wheat Grass fulfills all the requirements desired in a potent antioxidant, viz:
• Preventative antioxidants
•• Scavenging antioxidants
••• Repair enzymes
Along-with additional benefits, thus making it unique multi-functional antioxidant.
FOR More Details, Visit Here :
[Marketing Manager in Dreamz Ultimate]
Help-Line : +91-120-276 9999, 9891 223 992
Support EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org